MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Call during business hours and we’ll help you schedule an appointment with one of our doctors.
At that time, we’ll also verify your insurance benefits and answer questions. If you’re new to Oregon Urology Institute,
we will walk you through the steps as a new patient and sign you up to our patient portal. If you need to see us urgently, we will do our best to schedule you for a same-day appointment. If you have an issue after hours, call (541) 334-3350 and our answering service will connect you to the doctor on call.
If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.
Before you make an appointment, please read our appointment policy.
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
Our secure patient portal offers you convenient access to your records and allows you to:
- Make payments on your account.
- Ask our billing department questions about your statements or insurance benefits.
- Request non-urgent appointments with your doctor.
- Request your test results to be sent by U.S. mail or made available to you electronically.
- Submit non-urgent questions to our clinical staff. If we are not able to answer your question via email, we will follow-up with a confidential phone call or schedule an office visit to discuss your question.
Please call or ask our front desk for information on getting signed up to the Oregon Urology Institute Patient Portal
To make a payment to Oregon Surgi Center, please call 541-343-1603
Any patient who misses his/her initial appointment will need to provide a $50 deposit before another appointment can be scheduled. This deposit is the responsibility of each patient and is not covered by medical insurance. The deposit will be refunded after the patient attends the next scheduled appointment and any outstanding balance is satisfied.
However, if a patient provides the deposit and fails to arrive for the appointment; the deposit will not be refunded and the patient will be unable to schedule any more appointments with the Oregon Urology Institute’s Physicians and providers.